ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Jul 15, 17 12:32 PM
This is a really lovely game, but why is it a Collector's Edition? I can't see any bonus levels after completing the game or anything... unless I've missed something obvious?

 

Re:Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by crdiers on Jul 15, 17 5:12 PM
I was just wondering this myself!

 
graro
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by graro on Jul 16, 17 2:50 AM
ProgFrock wrote:This is a really lovely game, but why is it a Collector's Edition? I can't see any bonus levels after completing the game or anything... unless I've missed something obvious?


It seems the creators of tis game "missed" to put the bonus levels, and check the game before selling it because its impossible to get every award. Its a fraud!!!

 

Re:Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by Donovansmom on Jul 17, 17 3:15 AM
Usually the non collector's editions of these games only have 50 levels. A collector's edition usually has 60 levels. As for the trophies, I have only one more to finish and then I will get the last two. I have finished all the levels and the in-between games. If I can help anyone, let me know

 
ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Jul 18, 17 8:52 AM
Donovansmom wrote:As for the trophies, I have only one more to finish and then I will get the last two. I have finished all the levels and the in-between games. If I can help anyone, let me know

Please let us know if you can actually get top marks on all the mini-games! It seems that loads of us have a bug where we can't get a score for the pet washing game at the animal shelter.

 

Re:Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Jul 25, 17 12:38 PM
ProgFrock wrote:
Donovansmom wrote:As for the trophies, I have only one more to finish and then I will get the last two. I have finished all the levels and the in-between games. If I can help anyone, let me know

Please let us know if you can actually get top marks on all the mini-games! It seems that loads of us have a bug where we can't get a score for the pet washing game at the animal shelter.


Second this request Thanks!!

 

Re:Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 16, 17 4:45 PM
I got all the trophies. And was able to get top marks for all the mini-games. Some take practice. And I believe if you have all the upgrades it makes it a little easier.

 

Re:Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by CherishLife on Jan 15, 18 8:54 AM
I just bought the game so I should have all the latest upgrades yet I am still not able to get the trophy when it came to the mini games.

 

Re:Why is this a Collector's Edition?

[Post New]by PE_JamesK on Jan 23, 18 4:54 AM
CherylParker wrote:I got all the trophies. And was able to get top marks for all the mini-games. Some take practice. And I believe if you have all the upgrades it makes it a little easier.


Can you please share whether you are playing this on a mobile device (iPad, or Android phone or tablet) or are you playing on a desktop or laptop PC or Mac computer? This issue of not being able to complete one of the minigames, is apparently only persistent for PC users...

 
 
 
 
Go to: