Player Rankings

 
silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,921 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 11, 18 1:02 PM
gohill wrote:There were so many people with that old glitch that the devs zeroed out everyone's score and we all started from scratch....


It was nice the dev's did that. I am kinda bummed too. I once got a very high score and was at the top of the leader without the glitch in the Mirror Nave. I think it was somewhere around 296,600. Just the right placement and circumstance - a really lucky day. It is normally my worst HOS to do and I will NEVER get that score again. But... at least I can keep trying .

 
TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,621 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 11, 18 1:11 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:

Oh, well. It was a thought. On the bright side, since it occurred in the Xmas HOS, they will soon be gone!


But it will return next winter event.

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Catfish
Catfish
1,537 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 11, 18 2:15 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:

Oh, well. It was a thought. On the bright side, since it occurred in the Xmas HOS, they will soon be gone!


But it will return next winter event.[/quote]


My scores from this year will show up next year? I thought we'd all start from zero at the start of a new event? Like I said, not tech savvy so I don't really know how these things work. I just play and hope for the best. Hahaha

 
AuntieRoo
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,077 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 11, 18 3:13 PM
I wonder if any of our list-making,wise,or others remember if the Spring Room 2017 HOS started from scratch?

 
Luckypool
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
484 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 11, 18 3:27 PM
I have never got to 5 let alone 4, 3, 2, 1!! I am permanently at six in all my levels. I wish I knew how the 5 and above gamers achieve these amazing high scores. I've tried the **** and grab method and the non-**** and grab method but try as I might I just don't get there! I've even roped my 23 year old techno-whizz at playing a few of the HOS, he goes for the **** and grab method - but his scores are worse than mine (hahahaaaa, actually a bit pleased about that!). ;-)


Oh dear the word s*natch has been edited out. Is that word really baaaaaaad in the US? How funny!

Edited on 01/11/2018 at 3:29:00 PM PST


 
gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,584 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 11, 18 4:22 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:I wonder if any of our list-making,wise,or others remember if the Spring Room 2017 HOS started from scratch?


I still had my score from the previous year so .... it should start out the same this year... barring some glitch...

 
AuntieRoo
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,077 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 11, 18 4:28 PM
Thank you gohill,well I guess Sharp_Eye will be stuck with the top spot in the Christmas Room unless the Devs change it.

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Catfish
Catfish
1,537 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 11, 18 6:11 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:Thank you gohill,well I guess Sharp_Eye will be stuck with the top spot in the Christmas Room unless the Devs change it.


But....but.....but.....I don't want it! I also don't want to put in a ticket if it would affect all others scores too! Oh, dear! What to do?!

 
mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,213 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Jan 11, 18 7:02 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:

But....but.....but.....I don't want it! I also don't want to put in a ticket if it would affect all others scores too! Oh, dear! What to do?!


Contact CS and ask if they can reset your scores without affecting anyone else's. If they can't, leave it.

Of course, we could get a new Christmas room again next year and then your scores won't matter.

 
susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,675 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 11, 18 10:48 PM
Sukretz wrote:Thanks. I suspected that the game was designed to ensure the player always showed up on the list, but I didn't realize that the five and above slots are actual rankings. Now my sixes make a lot more sense. And of course, the only time it mattered was when we were playing tournaments. It just caught my attention because it didn't seem possible.


yep

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Catfish
Catfish
1,537 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 12, 18 9:43 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:

But....but.....but.....I don't want it! I also don't want to put in a ticket if it would affect all others scores too! Oh, dear! What to do?!


Contact CS and ask if they can reset your scores without affecting anyone else's. If they can't, leave it.

Of course, we could get a new Christmas room again next year and then your scores won't matter.


Okay, took your advice and put in a ticket since my scores would still show up next year. But, I also made it clear that if the only way to fix my scores would also affect the other player's scores, then never mind, as that would not be fair either!

I'll let you all know what I hear back from CS.

 
charlieisr
Clownfish
Clownfish
972 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 12, 18 1:23 PM
I NEVER PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM. JUST MINE IT IS THE ONLY SCORE I WANT TO BEAT.

THE REST I CONGRATULATE . HOPE THEY ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE.

ME I MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME IF I AM 1ST OR LAST. AFTER ALL AS SOME WOULD SAY IT IS JUST A GAME.

TO OLD TO COMPETE, AND WHAT DO YOU GET FOR 1ST, NOTHING HAY! AT LEAST WITH MOST THINGS IN THE CASTLE YOU GET SOMETHING FOR THE EFFORT. EVEN IF IT IS JUST A SHARD OR A FEW COINS.

JUST MY OPINION.


 
Sharp_Eye574363
Catfish
Catfish
1,537 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 14, 18 11:59 AM
Hi all,

I heard back from CS and, unfortunately, I'm stuck with the inaccurate scores. They said: due to limitations in our system we are unable to make any adjustments to scores within the game, and I very much apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. As it sounds like there was some trouble with the internet connection before those scores changed, it's possible this may have been related, and it may help to try resetting your router.

As AEG would say, **sigh** **sigh** MEGA sigh!

Here's hoping for understanding by all!

 
WeeSam
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by WeeSam on Jan 14, 18 12:25 PM
Don't worry about it Sharp-Eye. You are sitting at number 1 on my leader boards in the Christmas Room and I like seeing you there. It makes a nice change from the two people who seem to be at number one all the time.

That it has come about because of a glitch is unfortunate, but it still doen't bother me. Then again, I don't really follow the score thing. However I think most friends will understand.

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Catfish
Catfish
1,537 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 14, 18 12:51 PM
Thank you, Weesam!

 
eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,782 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Jan 14, 18 1:22 PM
Hey Ada HUSH and enjoy being The Queen of the Castel I mean Leader Board
We all know and understand it was a glich so relaxe and enjoy, and stop playing with it it just might do a reverse and wipe you out so

 

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 14, 18 1:37 PM
I don't care what the scores in the game are or who is on top . They DO NOT help me with my game............at all . I think they are annoying and cause discontent on the part of some players when incidents like this happen .

Soooo , Ada for my part enjoy it while it lasts . I did when all my friends vanished and I was the only one on the board . Then I closed and reopened and ta-da all were back and in their rightful places . LOL

And that's my 2

 
mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,213 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Jan 14, 18 1:53 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Hi all,

I heard back from CS and, unfortunately, I'm stuck with the inaccurate scores. They said: due to limitations in our system we are unable to make any adjustments to scores within the game, and I very much apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. As it sounds like there was some trouble with the internet connection before those scores changed, it's possible this may have been related, and it may help to try resetting your router.

As AEG would say, **sigh** **sigh** MEGA sigh!

Here's hoping for understanding by all!

No need for the MEGA sigh. You made an attempt to correct the inaccurate scores and it can't be done. So you'll remain at the top of the Christmas scene leaderboard until something changes or someone else has a glitch. I compete against my own scores when I get bored and I can do that regardless of anyone else's scores. Enjoy your time on top.

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Catfish
Catfish
1,537 Posts

Re:Player Rankings

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 14, 18 3:32 PM
Awww! Blushing now.....thank you all so much!!

 
 
 
 
Go to: